Millwoods Registry offers a wide variety of vehicle registration services to our customers in Edmonton. These include:
- New Vehicle Registrations
- Renewal of Vehicle Registrations
- Transfer of Vehicle Registrations
- Cancellation of Vehicle Registrations
- Out-of-Province Vehicle Registrations
- Replacement of lost, stolen, or damaged Licence Plates
- Replacement of Registration Renewal Stickers
- Mail-in Registration Renewals
- Out-of-province and Salvage Inspection Request Forms
- In-transit Permits
- Personalized Licence Plates
- Pro-rate and Fleet Registrations
- Vehicle Information Reports, Lien Searches and Carproof Searches
Useful Forms & Links
We know your time is valuable. In order to best prepare you for your visit to our office and to save you time, we have gathered some of the most common vehicle registration forms used for our services. They can be printed off and completed at your convenience. Some of these forms are also available for pick up in our Registry.
Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat reader in order to download the PDF forms.
Authorization Form For Vehicle Services
(please complete all sections in full. Contact us if you are unsure of how to complete
Information on how to have a VIN (serial number) assigned to a vehicle, for example a home-built trailer with no VIN.