Millwoods Registry offers a wide variety of Corporate Registry services. These include:

  • Annual Return filing
  • Corporate Searches
  • New Registration of Trade Names, Partnerships, Incorporations and Extra-Provincial Corporations
  • Change of Address and Directors/Shareholders for Incorporations
  • Revivals of Incorporations
  • Amendments to Incorporations
  • NUANS (name) Searches
  • Minute Books and Corporate Seals
  • Certified Copies of corporate documents


Useful Forms & Links

All Corporate Registry Forms can be found on the Service Alberta Website.

Trade Names and Partnerships
For registration of a Trade Name, registration of a Partnership or to change the address or dissolve your trade name or partnership.

New Corporation
Under Section 3 – Articles of Incorporation form, Notice of Address for Incorporation form, Notice of Directors for Incorporation form (under Section 3 of this page).
*if you are incorporating a named company, you will be required to order a NUANS search. This can be requested in our office.

Maintaining Your Alberta Corporation
Under the “Change and Update’ Section – to make changes to your existing Alberta Corporation including Annual Returns, Change of Address, Change of Directors and Change of Address of Directors forms.

Reviving Your Alberta Corporation
Under the “Revival’ Section – Articles of Revival, Annual Return, Notice of Directors and Notice of Address forms.

Dissolving Your Alberta Corporation
Under the “Dissolution/Liquidation’ Section – Articles of Dissolution, Statement/Revocation of Intent to Dissolve forms.

Extra-Provincial Registrations, Societies/Non-Profit and Cooperatives